Thursday, March 17, 2011

just letting off a bit of my steam...yes, I'm irked

 Professor Gerry Thomas, the director of the Chernobyl tissue bank from Imperial College London, says too much emphasis is being put on the nuclear issue. "I think we're getting an accurate picture as far as the radiological alarm is concerned. What concerns me most is that we're actually focusing on the wrong disaster.The real disaster is the tsunami and the number of people who've lost their lives that way. We're focusing on a disaster that isn't a disaster.

Eat that, those who started the stupid rumour
Yeah, it's stupid because I can't see the connection between radiation and acid rain.
And yeah, it irked me to no end.
Unless you're the 50 workers at the plant that trying to cool off all the reactors, 
you don't have anything to be worried about.

No comments: