Monday, August 29, 2011

Journey of life

In the journey of life, we'll meet a lot of people
A lot of different people with a lot of different 'colours'
People that has and will affect a person's life
And I held to the believe that there is a reason why these people come to my life
Even if they leave a scar on me

Why did God decide that I should met my best friend during my matrix year?
Because He knew that the years after matrix will be more difficult for me and I will need someone to help me get through it

Why did I gone through one bitter experience with someone during my University years?
Because it has to happened to teach me a lesson about real life and people in it

Why did my I met all the wonderful people in my Residential college?
Because God wants me to have a taste what a great friendship is.

Why some people just come for a fleeting moment and not stayed in my life?
So that I know how precious all those that stayed and even if they are there only just for a while, I learned something from them

Why did I get a job at my past and current workplace?
Because there was and will be something for me to learn from the people in there.

All in all, I'm grateful that I met every single person that entered my life because all of them played a part in my life.
And some I may not realized it until years later.
Yup, God has a way of teaching us something without us realizing it at that moment.

No comments: