Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hati, tenanglah kamu...

I suffer in silence. I don't cry in front of people. I can smile despite how shitty things are. I will always put you before me. I leave my phone on at night just in case someone needs me. It's because I love everyone else more than I could ever love myself. What can I say, I'm just a f*** up with a good heart.
Anon in tumblr


drapetomania (noun) - An overwhelming urge to run away

the awkward moment when you realize your friends don't care about you as much as you care about them unknown in tumblr

when we were kids, we pretend to cry when sleepy to attract mom's attention. 
Now, we pretend to be sleeping when we're crying quietly to avoid question 
unknown in tumblr


Sometimes, you just can't tell anybody
how you really feel
not because you don't know why
not because you don't know your purpose
not because you don't trust them
but because you can't find the right words to make them understand
unknown in tumblr


It's not that I don't believe in love,
It's just I never believe it will happen to me
Dot3


Oh, how true how true

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dan hari hari seperti ini akan datang dan pergi.

Datang dan pergi :)

nadya_haikal:)) said...

Awat cam sdey je ayat ko nie...sabaq ye!!! Ak tension keje byk gler....waaaaghhhhh!!!!!

dot3 malas sign in said...

lina:
u do know me ;)
yep, ia akan datang dan pergi
but it sucks when it comes :)

nadya_haikal:
xde ape pun
jiwa kacau jek
normal la tuh...ehehe
hidup bekerja, cmtu la..huhu