Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Day Technology Totally (almost) Goes Against Me

Yesterday (31/3/09) is the day technology decided to goes against me and made my life miserable. Firstly, the ever unreliable Maxis decided I cannot use my cellphone eventhough I have enough credit and it is not expire yet. I cannot make any call or send any SMS and because of that I cannot go back home this ******* week. I don't know what was wrong with my line. I tried change the cellphone but to no avail. Luckily the problem resolved itself today.

Yesterday also the day my mp3 player gone haywire. I charged the player yesterday afternoon because I wanted to use it later that night. However, when I wanted to use it that night,the player displayed that the battery is not yet full. It just pissed me off. How can a player fully charged that afternoon displays icon that shows the battery is not full? And yes, I was and am confident that I charged it fully. I have to recharge it again last night and it is a of waste time and energy.

Finally, the laptop decided that I cannot surf the internet last night. I've opened many tabs and found many things but unfortunately, and suddenly the bloody "Internet Explorer stopped working". Three strikes in one night and I decided technology conspired to goes against me.

No comments: